Welcome to my “ K Korner” …
Hi everyone, I hope you are all keeping yourself healthy. It’s nice to see that spring is around the corner and I know we are facing new challenges right now, so I’d like to help you navigate your way when it comes to your skin. When it comes to hand washing and trying to keep up with all that is required of us these days it can take its toll on our skin. So, what are our options for keeping ourselves clean and healthy? By washing our hands and the use of hand sanitizers, it can leave our skin feeling dry. Just like our faces, our hands need moisture. Moisturizing helps to promote healthy skin. It prevents dry cracked skin that can lead to dermatitis of the skin. The revision has a great hand product called Lumiquin. Not only will it enhance your skins moisture level, but it will also help brighten the skin and minimize the appearance of imperfections and wrinkles.
I am so excited to be able to share with all of you my thoughts and ideas. This will be a regular topic on our website…
Having a passion for skin care makes learning new products and their benefits more satisfying.
Papaya may be one of my favorite ingredients and here is why…
- It contains so many benefits from the inside and out.
- It is very rich on vitamin C and antioxidants which assist in boosting your immune system.
- Papaya is also great for your skin topically. It helps by lightly exfoliating your skin, which allows your skin to properly absorb product.
- Papaya is enzymatic, which helps in the exfoliating process.
- Papaya has excellent exfoliating properties. It helps in eliminating the dead skin cells and promotes the growth of new cells by curing hyperpigmentation.
- It moisturizes the skin and can be helpful assisting in treating eczema and psoriasis. When skin is moisturized, it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How great is it to know these facts about everyday items that are readily available to you. We offer an amazing cleanser here at Park Avenue Plastic Surgery & Med Spa and it has papaya!
Stop by for a sample, I’d love to see you!
Kristin Leonardis is a New York State licensed Aesthetician who graduated from the Christine Valmy International School for Esthetics. Here at our Park Avenue Plastic Surgery & Med Spa. she practices skin care and medical aesthetics. A native New Yorker, she discovered her passion for skin care early on and brings with her many years of experience in the industry. From facials to lasers she will work with you to customize a treatment plan specific for your needs and goals.